Sunday 23 November 2008

THIS WEEKS STEALING

Only a few little 'stolen ' moments this week.

Nipped out on tuesday night for a quick tour d'locale.Just blowing off the cobwebs.It was very cold and a bit breezy ,but even wearing anti-cycling clothes ,just some monster gloves , it was OK .



On Friday I threw the bike in the car and hoofed the last little bit into work . Next to nothing really.



I bought 'Cycling plus' magazine.



I dug out all the bits to build up my super old Diamondback Axis into a singlespeed cyclocross type bike.

I went into my LBS ( Alans) to 'chase the threads' on the BB.I'm missing some ducktape for that hole under the toptube.



Clickbought some repro stickers for my old BMX . The one I bought in 84. ( * )Another fairly easy 'project ' there. Hmm. Ammaco freestyle Pro , by the way.



Thinking about bikes and bike-related stuff.



The

whole

bloody

time.



Constantly.


* 83 ? 84 ? Errrr. I was 14 . It was 83

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your fixation?